Who we are:
NinetyEight is an agency built by and for Gen-Z consumers, creatives, and curious minds. We're a strategy-driven Gen-Z agency that puts storytelling and authenticity at the center of everything we do. We’re looking to hire the next generation of creative and analytical storytellers. As a Social Media Strategist at NinetyEight, you’re adept at all things social media and always asking why
. You’re hyper aware of social media trends and the latest happenings across different industries. You have a keen eye for brands that tell effective and memorable stories that avoid making Gen-Zs cringe.
Your main roles will be devising strategies for our tech-focused
social media accounts. We are looking for a strategist who has a passion and knowledge for all things tech, business, web3 and metaverse related while still being social media savvy. This includes, campaign strategy, copywriting, community management and managing social media platforms.
Key Responsibilities: Social Media Strategy
- Assist in development and execution of social media strategies for tech-focused accounts including: software, metaverse, NFTS, fintech, start-up/entrepreneurship. Main social media platform responsibilities are: Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, and Reddit.
Social Media Management
- Monitor, measure and analyze the effectiveness of all social channels, content performance and campaign management.
- Remain up-to-date on current events and social media trends and apply these to brand engagement.
- Emulates brand voice and tone through social media captions, blogs, presentations, and long-form reports.
- Engage with existing conversations surrounding the brand through comments, likes, retweets, subreddits etc.
Research & Brand Strategy
- Develop strategic frameworks and conduct primary & secondary research to generate timely and relevant insights that will propel a brand.Who You Are:
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years of relevant experience
• MUST HAVE: Tech/Business interest and knowledge
• Fluent in social media platforms
• Keeps up with current trends and events
• Ability to problem-solve and have a knack for digging deeper
• Primary and secondary research experience
• Strong attention to detail and well-organized
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Able to take criticism and feedback constructively
• Passionate about Gen-Z Logistics:
~40 hours/week, Full TimeStart Date:
July 18, 2022Location:
CA-based (Los Angeles preferred)
*NinetyEight is a fully remote company
Benefits & Perks:
• Flexible vacation & PTO
• Professional Development Stipends
• Health & Wellness Coverage
• Employee donation match to community organizations How to Apply:
Email the following to email@example.com
• Resume (PDF)
• Supplementary Question:
Find a current article in either spaces: tech, fintech, NFT, metaverse, or business
Imagine you are a tech influencer, how would you share this article on Twitter and LinkedIn to your college-student audience?
Write 1 Tweet and 1 LinkedIn post showcasing how/why you would share the article
Things to keep in mind: word count, hashtags etc.
• (Optional): Supplementary Documents including: portfolio, writing samples, case studies
(Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
1 month to start (5 videos total)
Start date: April 11, 2022 (sooner if possible)
Pay Rate: $1,000 total
We are working with a nostalgic brand loved by Gen-Z's around the world. We are looking for a freelance animator for this 6 month project to help bring this brand's social media to life! The NinetyEight team will handle strategy and concepting so you can focus on creation :)
Potential extension of contract up to 6 months
Each asset can go through up to 2 rounds of revisionsHow to Apply:
If you are interested, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org