Hours: Part-Time (25-30 hours per week)
with the option to become full-time in the future
Start Date: October 11, 2021
Location: Remote but must be LA-based
Pay Rate: $18/hour
The creative team at NinetyEight is dynamic, with team members being graphic designers one day, producers the next, and video editors another. As a Creative, you’ll be involved in every part of our creative process: from brainstorming to actually executing and seeing your work go live. At NinetyEight, you will be free to test your artistic limits, and utilize your personal style alongside your professional portfolio. If you’re looking to learn more about the creative process, get some amazing portfolio work, and work on some really exciting clients in a rapidly-growing agency, this is the spot for you!
Majority of our projects center around: social media, Gen-Z, influencers, and branding. So if you are interested in emerging digital media like TikTok or exploring insights on the future generation, this is definitely for you.
As a startup, everyone at NinetyEight wears many different hats! Though your official title will be Creative, you’ll have tons of opportunities to explore other avenues: from managing paid media or influencers to diving into social media and brand strategy.
- collaborate to determine the content strategy that drives each creative output: topic, platform, etc.
- using strategy to create social media graphics for various platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- articulating the brand voice and tone into each creative output: copy for graphics, social media captions, TikTok scripts, etc.
- creating video content for Instagram and TikTok: light animation work for Instagram and editing raw footage into TikToks.Who You Are:
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator (or alternative programs like Affinity Design, Keynote, Canva)
• Familiar with a video editor (iMovie, Premiere, etc.)
• Figma & Web Design experience preferred
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Eager to learn, receptive to feedback, and always pushing your creative limits
• Strong attention to detail
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Ability to pivot and work quickly
• Ability to take criticism and feedback constructively
• Fluent in social media - Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn
• Resourceful and scrappy - ability to find creative solutions
• Passionate for advertising & Gen-Z culture!How to Apply:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume.